PDF-Convert, Inc provides common
questions and answers for all of our products. Please review
the common questions and support information. If you do not
find your answer here, please feel free to submit a Support
here to submit a ticket), and a support representative
will promptly assist you.
- How do I install Word to PDF Converter?
Double click the install file which you download from
the web site. It is strongly recommended that you
accept the installation default settings (just press
OK, Yes, or Next, as appropriate), After your installation,
it will ask you to download the Free
PS Convert Driver(A free Postscript-to-PDF converter),
Please download and install the Free
PS Convert Driver. When the installation is finished,
you can use the converter now.
- Can I pay online with my credit card? Is
Yes, online transactions through our site use industry-standard
SSL encryption to protect users' information. We do
not store financial information processed through
our site. All orders are processed by PayPal and Emetrix
on our behalf. Details of the privacy policies of
may be found on their sites.
- I'm already trying a trial
of your product. How do I purchase it?
Please visit the purchase page by clicking on the
link at the top of this page. You can purchase a download
version, and you will receive a license code immediately
to fully register your current trial product. You
do NOT need to uninstall the trial version.
- How do I register (unlock)
the trial product after I received the registered
As soon as your order have been approved, you will
receive an email that includes your registered name
and registered code, then you can register the trial
how it works)
1: launch the register dialog.
2: please fill your registered name and registered
code in the right field. (Note:4 letters for one registered
code edit field.)
3: click the "Register" button in the dialog.
4: restart the application.
(Attention: If the application says the registered
code is in error, normally this is because we have
upgraded the product, so you need to download the
newest version product from here.
If you don't know how to download the product (please
here). After you have download the new version
product, please uninstall the old version product.
Then reinstall the new version product, then do the
4 steps over to register the trial
- How can I custom the page size for the converted
PDF or Image files?
Before you convert the doc to pdf format, please
set the right print form for Microsoft Office Application.
It's just like what you had setup for the normal
First, you need to create a custom form, follow
1. Navigate to Control Panel, double-click Printers.
2. On the File menu, click Server Properties.
3. On the Forms tab, select the Create A New Form
4. Enter the settings for the new form.
5. Click Save Form or OK.
Second, you need to use the new form as the default
form, follow these steps:
1. In Control Panel, double-click Printers.
2. Right-click the printer "PDFConverter",
and then click Properties.
3. On the General tab, click Preferences.
4. On the Paper Quality tab, click Advanced, and
then in the Paper Size drop down menu, select the
custom form size
5. Click OK.
Now you can create the Custom Page Size PDF from
- Why does the converter only convert the
first page of my document?
You can only convert the first page of document in
the trial version, and the full version
doesn't have this problem. To remove the limitation,
here to get the full version.
- What does "You still have not installed
a virtual printer, you need to reinstall the program!"
It means that some program files are missed. So you
can reinstall the converter using the setup file(don't
need to uninstall), and it will fix the probe lm
automatically. Otherwise, you can learn How
to manually install the Virtual Printer Driver?
- Why the toolbar does not respond? and how to fix this problem.
During Office startup, Office checks for problems
such as add-in or extension. When a problem is
detected at startup, Office adds it to
a Disabled Items list and refuses to load it. And
you can Enable items that were disabled by Office
1. On the Help menu, click About
2. Click Disabled Items.
3. Select the items you want to enable.
4. Click Enable.
5. Restart you computer and reopen the Microsoft <application>.
6. Now please try to use the toolbar again.
- What can I do if the converted PDF can't
be opened in Adobe Reader?
Make sure you have set to embed 100% of used characters
in PDF Options dialog, or simply clicking "Set
Default" button in the PDF options dialog, and
it will fix the problem, then convert the document
- How to convert document including the background color and image?
1. Click "Tools" then "Options".
2. When the "Options" multi-tabbed dialog box appears, click the "Print" tab.
3. Check "Background colors and images".
4. Click "OK" to close the dialog box.
- How do I uninstall Word to PDF Converter?
1. Activate the Control Panel, double click Add/Remove
2. Search for Word to PDF Converter listbox entry
and Remove the program.
3. Goto Tools->Customize and under Toolbars tab
in Word, check the item called "Word to PDF Converter",
and click the "delete" Button.(see
how it works)
- When installing,
What does "The memory could not be "written"."
It means that you have meet the Microsoft DEP problem.
(Note: Microsoft Windows XP Service
Pack 2 helps protect your computer against the insertion
of malicious code into areas of computer memory reserved
for non-executable code by implementing a set of hardware
and software-enforced technologies called Data Execution
And you can follow these steps to resolve the problem:
1.Click Start, and then click ControlPanel.
2.Under Pickacategory, click PerformanceandMaintenance.
3. Under or Pick a Control Panel icon,
4.Click the Advanced tab.
5.In the Performance area, click
6.Click the DataExecutionPrevention
8. Locate and select the executable for the application
that is failing(WINWORD.EXE POWERPNT.EXE and EXCEL.EXE in the MS office installed directory), and then click
9. In the warning box, click OK. The selected program
now appears in the DEP program area.
10. Click Apply, and then click OK. A dialog box appears
and informs you that you must restart your computer
for the setting to take effect. Click OK.
11. Now you can install our products again.
- Is pdf-convert Product
No. No pdf-convert products monitor sites the user
visits or report back how our products are used.